Bellmere State School is committed to providing a
disciplined, high performing and enjoyable learning environment for students
and staff. We aim to create the leaders of the future and provide students with
opportunities to engage in quality learning experiences and acquire values
supportive of their lifelong wellbeing.
The ethos or climate within a school is a major factor
in establishing and maintaining a high standard of behaviour and
discipline. A positive ethos is based
upon the quality of relationships between staff, staff and students and staff
and the community. This positive ethos
permeates all the school’s activities and helps form a strong sense of social
At Bellmere State School we are committed to being 'A Community of Learners' through a
focus on 'Delivering high quality futures for engaged learners and leaders'
Our motto is 'Hand in hand we learn' and with a
strong commitment to our five core values, we know that every student can
achieve this goal. Our five core values are:
- for everyone’s opportunity to learn
- for ourselves and how we treat others
- for school and community property and environment.
- to engage in the teaching & learning that is available
- to produce work you and the community would be proud to display
- to be on time and ready to work.
- relationships between community/industry and the school that are positive and mutually beneficial
- relationships between staff and/or students that are courteous and cooperative
- relationships between the school and the community that will prepare students as citizens for life within and beyond Bellmere State School.
- to keep striving to continually improve
- to bounce back from disappointments
- to learn from our mistakes and strive for excellence.
- to care for self and others in a safe, supportive manner
- to use all equipment safely and respectfully
- to learn about protective behaviour so learn about protective behaviours.